Volunteer: Arterberry 4 College Board
I need your help to get our campaign pledge out to the voters in District 4:
TRUSTED LEADERSHIP THAT WILL FOCUS ON STUDENT SUCCESS.
Take the next step: Become a Volunteer
I cannot win this election without dedicated volunteers. I am asking you to join our team as a volunteer to help me ensure that our Colleges maintain affordable tuition, transparency and exceptional educational services focused on student success for ALL students.
We need your help with the following:
- Donate money and raise money: To earn votes, we need to connect with voters. Those connects are phone calls, write articles to news paper editors, hold fund raising events, pay for campaign signs and materials. To donate securely online go to stanarterberry.com
- Campaign signs: Willing to place a yard sign at your home, place of business (if possible) and deliver to friends and neighbors. Request a yard sign
- Data Entry: We will need assistance with data entry. We need to log all signatures/addresses that sign our petitions. This information will be used to remind folks to vote and encourage theirs friends to support our campaign.
- Gather petition signatures: We will need to collect at least 2500 registered voters signatures in District 4. We need volunteers to collect signatures.
- Committee membership: We need volunteers to serve on our campaign committee.
- Block Walk & Phone Bank: We will need volunteers willing to make phones and walk neighbors.
- Send personal and solicit endorsements: Send your personal and encourage your friends and family member to endorse our campaign. Please have all endorsements sent to stanarterberry.com or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campaign Business cards & Campaign flyers: Request 10-20 campaign business cards and flyers and give them to family members and friends and encourage them to vote for Stan Arterberry.
- Letters to the Editors: We need volunteers to encourage and identify key community leaders to write letters to the editor in support of our campaign.
- Facebook: Share our campaign Facebook with your friends and colleagues: stan arterberry 4 college board.
- Vote: Please do not forget to vote, either by early ballot or at the polls on November 6, 2018.
Please take that next step and become a volunteer for Arterberry 4 College Board. Please contact us and let us know how you would like to volunteer.
VOTE: Arterberry 4 College Board
- Student Success, Access and Affordability
- Fiscal Stability and Responsibility
- Workforce Development
- Fostering Community Partnership
Resource: Register to Vote
Contact the Campaign
Contact us today and find out what you can do to help us make a better tomorrow. We are eager to hear from you.